19/02/2007

Happy Chinese/Tibetan New Year!!


3 commentaires:

Alex a dit…

Hi there alice! Your blog is an absolute wonder and it seems what your doing is very risky and important; Please come back in one peace!
Happy New year to you too, kiss the tibetan ground for me,
Love,
Alex

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Alice,

You probably don't remember me. We went to SHCC together for a few years. It puts me to shame that you are leading such a wonderful, meaningful life. I hope your efforts will lead to success or at least bring relief to these unfortunate people. So glad to see you doing so well.

Wish you the best in the year of the pig!

Keep in touch! (samho@chem.ucla.edu)
Love,
Julia Ho

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Alice,I am back to the states already,where are you now?I still expect the low-budget south-America
trip which we were planning on,hope to see more fun stuff from your blog

Lily-friend from tibet trip